Beacon is a leader in wildlife management and ecological risk assessment initiatives, with decades of expertise in the fields of airport wildlife risk assessment, landfill and airport wildlife management plans and Canada Goose management strategies.
Aviation continues to be a growth industry in Canada and globally. As airports expand and operations and air-traffic increases, the challenge to manage wildlife hazards at airports and in adjacent lands increases. Beacon provides assessments and management plans to help mitigate these risks.
- Airport wildlife management plans
- Airport wildlife risk and hazard assessments
- Landfill wildlife management plans
- Landfill wildlife risk and hazard assessments
- Nuisance wildlife (e.g. Canada Geese, gulls) management and planning