- Demonstrated experience in study design, data analysis, producing accurate and concise technical reports, and providing senior technical review.
- Experience with large, multidisciplinary projects including the ability to locate, synthesize and assess technical background information related to hydrogeology specifically.
- Thorough understanding of the regulatory environment in Ontario.
- Experience handling small and large-scale project budgets.
- Experience in public and stakeholder consultation.
- Experience motivating and managing teams and managing concurrent projects.
- Experience liaising and negotiating with government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Ability to provide mentoring and guidance to junior and intermediate staff.
- Ability to provide occasional in-person support to other offices.
- Ability to coordinate and manage a team of field staff in data collection, planning, and implementation tasks in support to various hydrogeological and hydrological projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with geoscientists, environmental experts, sub-contractors, authorities and other engineers to contribute to larger multi-disciplinary projects.
- Effectively communicate technical information to clients and colleagues.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Minimum ten years consulting experience related to hydrogeology, five years at a senior level.
- Registered professional practitioner in good standing with Professional Geoscientists Ontario (PGO), or with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) and demonstrated training and experience.
- Strong knowledge of, and comfortable with, municipal, provincial, and federal environmental regulatory procedures, possess knowledge to assist in the successful negotiation of permits.
- Experience with groundwater and surface water characterization analyses, and associated fieldwork and H&S
- Experience with water and soil quality monitoring (salt and phosphorous balance), and water quality criteria for PTTW/EASR permitting.
- Proven organizational and time management skills for managing projects and teams under shifting and competing timelines.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with a strong commitment to client satisfaction and achieving goals and objectives, while maintaining technical excellence.
- Strongly proficient with project management fundamentals including RFP interpretation, budget development, proposal generation, and scope management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership abilities, interpersonal and business development skills.
Beacon offers a competitive compensation package including ownership opportunities, a performance bonus system, health benefits, and RRSP matching. Our inclusive corporate culture is carefully designed to make us an exceptionally competitive firm, and a fulfilling place to pursue a career in the dynamic industry of environmental consulting.
|Position Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Salary:||To be negotiated based on skills and experience|
|Contact:||Via email email@example.com|
|Deadline:||Beacon will contact only those candidates that have been selected for an interview.|